OS 46 VRM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propualsion

Hi, could some let me know as who carry the parts? I in need of parts for a member of our club. Thanks. :)

Thought I saw one on E-bay, it might have been a VRDF. They are out of production now so probably the only place to find them is from swap meets, IW classified, or E-bay. Rudy

Thanks guys, Chuck I did, but a year have pass still no parts from em. I've got 2 unit in need of sleeve and piston. Anyone have em part sitting around? Sent me a email, Thank you all. Appreciate the help.

Thanks guys, Chuck I did, but a year have pass still no parts from em. I've got 2 unit in need of sleeve and piston. Anyone have em part sitting around? Sent me a email, Thank you all. Appreciate the help.
Well, now that I know what parts you're looking for, here they are: http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti00...=LXCJ48&P=7

Ordering international via Tower may be challenging. PM me if you want me to order from them and then I ship to you.

Ordering international via Tower may be challenging. PM me if you want me to order from them and then I ship to you.

Thank YOU Chuck,

will be boating tomorrow ( meeting up with the guys), Sunday here. Will let you know soon. Much Appreciated!

Ezzy J :)

Back