• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ops 45 engines and parts for SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe1117

OPS 45 engines and parts (NO PM'S will be answered) all questions go through for sale forum so everyone can see the order of responders .Price is ( $1175.00 shipped and paypal fees paided by me in U.S.) Of the 3 motors on left 2 (1drum)(1 disk) new and (1 drum) just one race on it. Lots of new parts, rpm rods, 2 new p/s, used p/s with rods, the used motors are all in good shape with good compression some have areo marine rods 1 or 2 with rpm rods a lot of os 4E carb parts with 3rd ch needles.Parts to last for years of racing. Want to sell as a lot only. Will trade for new picco 45's (2009 version) picco 67's exr sqaure case and new cmb 67 greenhead's plus cash or any combonation of. again $1175.00 shipped in U.S. and paypal fee's paid by me. PRICE REDUCED FROM 1300.00 TO 1175.00 AND ONE ADDITIONAL MOTOR NOT IN PIC'S IT WAS IN MY RIGGER FOR MOCK UP

Thanks

Mark Owens

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mark, If you decide to split it up, I would love the newest drum motor,and all the piston and sleeves. let me know Tom

Hi Mark , how much for the OPS 45 piston and liner that is new?

how much for the OS 4E?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back