Old 40, 60 rigger plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P THOMAS

Supporting Member
Vendor
Is there anyone who would like to try to build a rigger from the patterns I have?

These boats are long out of production, Would there be a problem passing these out for someone to get started in building a rigger from scratch?

Phil

Hey, You cant clear out the closet without me there!! Where would I snoop around if you do that? If you really want to clean it out, there are a few doorstops in there, also. haha, Ken

Is there anyone who would like to try to build a rigger from the patterns I have?

These boats are long out of production, Would there be a problem passing these out for someone to get started in building a rigger from scratch?

Phil
Phil, who was the original designer of these riggers, not any of the Octura Wing dings are they?

Phil
Hey Phil...I have always wanted to build one from scratch. Please let me know if you still have them. Thanks a bunch!

Phil I would love to get these from you if for nothing else that to make copys and send them on to the next Boater.I am building every thing from scrach do to the cost figure it is the only way I am going to be able to get back in to the hobby.

Thanks

Roy

Phil
Phil, who was the original designer of these riggers, not any of the Octura Wing dings are they?
NO not the wing dings

Gator 60 Spider 40

Phil I would love to get these from you if for nothing else that to make copys and send them on to the next Boater.I am building every thing from scrach do to the cost figure it is the only way I am going to be able to get back in to the hobby.

Thanks

Roy
That sounds like a good plan If you can trace or copy the parts then get them out to another interested person.

Someone emailed me about the patterns yesterday Ill check with them about this

PHIL

Phil
NO not the wing dings

Gator 60 Spider 40

Thanks

Roy
That sounds like a good plan If you can trace or copy the parts then get them out to another interested person.

Someone emailed me about the patterns yesterday Ill check with them about this

PHIL
Let me know I would be very interested in a copy it and move it on down the line program.Who knows there may be others out there with other templates that could offer what you have to us that just like to build from nothing to something.It has been about 4 years since My boating days In Indianapolis but would like to get going with the hobby again.
Roy

If it is the Water Spider 40 with the bolt down radio box lid, it is a FANTASTIC boat.

super fast and reliable as all get out.

might be old but it still has what it takes to win races.

carl

If it is the Water Spider 40 with the bolt down radio box lid, it is a FANTASTIC boat.

super fast and reliable as all get out.

might be old but it still has what it takes to win races.

carl
Not sure about that I dont have any pictures of it handy

I plan to send them to DarthRigger he can forward them

If anyone wants on the list send your mailing address

Back