O.S. 9b Carb for cmb 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

If you are running this set up what has to be done to the carb(needle etc) before you start the motor,, only running the needle on the carb no third channel....thanks for the info.... ;)

If you are running this set up what has to be done to the carb(needle etc) before you start the motor,, only running the needle on the carb no third channel....thanks for the info.... ;)
Well I set the low end needle so that as you close the carb barrel, just before you can no longer see the spraybar at all, the low end needle should just reach the end of the spraybar. As for the high end start rich & keep working it in until when you pull the trigger on the stand there is a rich hesitation just before in clears out, this should get you close. ;)

Most of us in RCU run that combination and with the carb wide open turn out the low needle 2 1/2 turns and the high speed needle out 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 and that is for 50%-55% nitro fuel. These seem to be good starting points. I run the low out a little more and the high about the same.

Most of us in RCU run that combination and with the carb closed turn out the low needle 2 1/2 turns and the high speed needle out 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 and that is for 50%-55% nitro fuel. These seem to be good starting points. I run the low out a little more and the high about the same.
I tried to edit the above post but I couldn't get the edit mode to load. It should be 2 1/2 turns out with the carb in the closed position. Turn it in until it just starts to touch then out 2 1/2 turns to start with. I'm at 2 3/4 turns and 1 1/2 on the hight needle

Most of us in RCU run that combination and with the carb closed turn out the low needle 2 1/2 turns and the high speed needle out 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 and that is for 50%-55% nitro fuel. These seem to be good starting points. I run the low out a little more and the high about the same.
I tried to edit the above post but I couldn't get the edit mode to load. It should be 2 1/2 turns out with the carb in the closed position. Turn it in until it just starts to touch then out 2 1/2 turns to start with. I'm at 2 3/4 turns and 1 1/2 on the hight needle
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back