NW Scale Hydroplane Champingship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Shallenberger

Just a reminder that the 2008 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship is taking place October 11th and 12th at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington Washington. We have expanded the program to include Classic Thunderboats along with the RTR Miss Vegas boats that we added last year. This year we have some of the top 1/8 Scale Hydro racers from all over the United States, Canada and from as far away as New Zealand representing APBA, NAMBA and IMPBA.

The schedule for this year’s contest is:

Friday 12:00 to 3:00 open water all classes

Saturday 9:00 open water - Racing starts 10:00 Thunderboats and 1/8 Scale Hydro heats

Sunday 9:00 open water - Racing starts 10:00 1/8 Scale Hydro and Mini-Thunder heats

For complete information visit: www.pnwta.org or [email protected]

Marty Shallenberger

I'm very sorry I'll be at another event, but my Channellock thunderboat will be there, driven by Jerry Dunlap. Jerry tells me that he expects to give everyone a real run for their money after his showing in the warm up at the District 8 race.

Lohring Miller

I'm very sorry I'll be at another event, but my Channel lock thunderboat will be there, driven by Jerry Dunlap. Jerry tells me that he expects to give everyone a real run for their money after his showing in the warm up at the District 8 race.
Lohring Miller

Lohring

The Channel lock boat looks fast and locked down on the water- Sorry you can't make it this year

Marty

I'm very sorry I'll be at another event, but my Channel lock thunderboat will be there, driven by Jerry Dunlap. Jerry tells me that he expects to give everyone a real run for their money after his showing in the warm up at the District 8 race.
Lohring Miller

Lohring

The Channel lock boat looks fast and locked down on the water- Sorry you can't make it this year

Marty
I mailed a pair of boats today will be ready by open water friday a week cant wait to see the gang again.........

I mailed a pair of boats today will be ready by open water friday a week cant wait to see the gang again.........
OK what is the race report Mikey? Hope you enjoyed yourself

PHIL T
Well, since Mikey is probably sound asleep after he and Brian had to get up at 4 a.m. or maybe even earlier to get to SeaTac, I can tell you that neither of them had much racing luck. But, the weather was really nice. :rolleyes:

Mikey did bring home a second place finish in the Mini Thunder Class racing one of my MVs. Maybe Brian will tell you why he didn't win the Mini Thunder connie, or maybe not. It was great having Mikey and Brian racing at the event.

JD

Hey Dunlap, what gives? That's my boat!!! Well I gues it's fair game till this Saturday. Now it thinks it's a second place boat. I will have to work hard at getting that out of it's system.

Hey Dunlap, what gives? That's my boat!!! Well I gues it's fair game till this Saturday. Now it thinks it's a second place boat. I will have to work hard at getting that out of it's system.
Mark its good enough for first Should have could have oh well brain fart

Back