• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nova Rossi Parts .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

Hey Guys,

We have "new" Nova -Rossi .21 inboard crankshafts,flywheels, & backplate sets in stock. Buy a crank for $40.00 and get a free inboard flywheel and backplate with it. www.precisionboatsracing.com..... e-mail [email protected]...... limited supply on these........... :D (270) 247-8230

Tim

PB Racing

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,

Are these out of the latest version Nova's and does the flywheel come with the brass insert? Any chance of a pic of the crankweb/pin area to see if it is what I'm looking for?

Tim.

Hey Tim,

I will try to get you a picture tomorrow when I get to work. The cranks are the Long Stroke crank, not from this latest batch of motors that Bill @ Rossi Sales just got in. The newest motors have a new case and we where planning on taking ours down and make sure that they haven't changed anything inside. But anyways, I'll get you those pictures as soon as possible.

Thanks

Josh

Precision Boats B)

Tim,

Here is a picture of the Crank. This crank came from the last batch of Long Stroke Motors from Bill. The Crank series number on the back of the journal is 47/02

Hope this works.

Josh

Latest posts

Back