NorthWest Scale Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to see this finish....Wow..alot of dead wood....and DQ's ,, even happens to the best of them....Great Movie glad you can fast forward though...Finally get to see the Brandt's Race.... I will pick this Movie apart and then some......

Hey Mike- thanks for posting this link!

I am really sorry that I didn’t get to make this race, but glad that you made the effort to come all the out here. Your Red Man looks superb- it would have looked great racing next to my 69 Notre Dame. Again, thanks for coming out and thanks for posting this link!

Best regards,

Marc Connelly

I am really sorry that I didn’t get to make this race, but glad that you made the effort to come all the out here. Your Red Man looks superb- it would have looked great racing next to my 69 Notre Dame. Again, thanks for coming out and thanks for posting this link!

Best regards,

Marc Connelly
Maybe you can make it next year i certainly will be there maybe with 2 boats this time. I emailed the maker of the film and he is selling me a c/d for $22.00 plus shipping. The c/d will be good quality......If interested email me at [email protected] and i will send you his email.........Mike

Best regards,

Marc Connelly
Maybe you can make it next year i certainly will be there maybe with 2 boats this time. I emailed the maker of the film and he is selling me a c/d for $22.00 plus shipping. The c/d will be good quality......If interested email me at [email protected] and i will send you his email.........Mike

If you come back, I will be there- PROMISE!

Marc

Well, Everyone can clearly see I got ripped on the DQ call. LOL. My race all the way. Oh well, maybe next year.

Mike, Thanks for posting.

Bill

I am really sorry that I didn't get to make this race, but glad that you made the effort to come all the out here. Your Red Man looks superb- it would have looked great racing next to my 69 Notre Dame. Again, thanks for coming out and thanks for posting this link!

Best regards,

Marc Connelly

If you come back, I will be there- PROMISE!

Marc
Marc

Mark your calender!!!!!! Say Mikey is coming.

Marty

Back