Northern Nats FE Scale vids

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phil thats my Neu powered 79 Atlas winning the final, finally found the sweet spot in the 4th round with the Neu motor. The Executone(Reesor hull) had switched to the the wrong prop for the final.

Last edited by a moderator:
The boats ran 1527 Series NEUs(Atlas), 2280 Series Lehners(Lumar) & 370 Series Plettenberg(Executone) brushless motors per IMPBA current rules. I believe we all had 10S1P 5000-6000mah lipos on board. HV Speed controls are availalble from Castle, Shultze, Etti, Huaya, Fighter Cat etc. I personally prefer the ETTI 200 its a beast!

thankyou for the tech info its certainly an concideration to go electric with an 1/8 scale in the near future , the speeds look to be very good if not maybe above the glow engined boats.

No times were taken, speeds were in the 50-60+MPH range.This was the first time i had the ATLAS out this season with new motor esc & cells. It was a big learning curve. I got a few more props to try, nothing was even getting warm.

Back