Nitroux Bottle or Booster Bottle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

:ph34r: I read Namba rule book for .67 Scale so seem no word about nitrous bottle or booster bottle I still think to install them on my roundnose Will be zooom fast ? :huh: Need more feedback question :unsure: I dont know about will be allow Legal or Illegal? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Some one in our area tried this before the season, and it was banned by the board of directors for the club for safety reasons, not sure how much of a help it was for him.

Some one in our area tried this before the season, and it was banned by the board of directors for the club for safety reasons, not sure how much of a help it was for him.
First you cant just injest Nitrous you also need more fuel. Finding the sweet spot would be a night mare. You will be suprised how fast a good pipe and prop along with setup will go for you................Mike

:huh: :blink: :unsure: NO ONE ANSWER SHAME to NAMBA and IMPBA rule book !!!! <_<

Ok I am excite to plan install N.O.S bottle NO LAW!!! entry NAT NAMBA Will see happen in Spring 2009 B) :)

Allan, Also remember this, the motors "tuned pipe" is a resonator, once the engines reaches the resonance frequency of the engine, no matter what you spray it with, it will not gain RPM's, so you would have to shorten your pipe up on shore, then launch with the spray running to get it on pipe, a better idea would be a 4 chan radio, and make the tuned pipe adjustable :)

Allan, Also remember this, the motors "tuned pipe" is a resonator, once the engines reaches the resonance frequency of the engine, no matter what you spray it with, it will not gain RPM's, so you would have to shorten your pipe up on shore, then launch with the spray running to get it on pipe, a better idea would be a 4 chan radio, and make the tuned pipe adjustable :)
I will do and run test next early spring cheers Allan ;)

Back