Nitro Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Thomas

Is anybody carring OPS engines anymore? What happened? I though Remy at Aeromarine would always carry these... Now what am I going to run??? I have them all 20-40-60-90. Yikes

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anybody carring OPS engines anymore? What happened? I though Remy at Aeromarine would always carry these... Now what am I going to run??? I have them all 20-40-60-90. Yikes
try lenny blake at rum racing
can he get the 3280 ops pipe as well?

terry
Hey Namba860,

Appreciate the potential lead on the OPS stuff, but when you do a google serach for rum racing the site is flagged for computer risk. If someone knows Lenny Blake they should inform him that his site has been comprimised. Anyone else have any OPS inventory?

try lenny blake at rum racing
can he get the 3280 ops pipe as well?

terry
Hey Namba860,

Appreciate the potential lead on the OPS stuff, but when you do a google serach for rum racing the site is flagged for computer risk. If someone knows Lenny Blake they should inform him that his site has been comprimised. Anyone else have any OPS inventory?
You can call him at 480/946-7262

Robert Holland

Back