Newtons plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_hedlund

I'm getting close to apply the paint to my 83 atlas van lines and i have some questions on the layout so I'm considering order Rodger newtons paint plans, But i don't see the 83 in the list , so my 1st ? is does anyone know what number plan it is the 83 is on? Also will the plan have the vent holes in the back of the cowling, I'm trying to freehand them with out much luck.

I'm using this picture as a reference but I'm not sure what the decals on the side of the cowl. I know the champion and the Pennzoil's decal but can't tell what the other are. Thanks

I'm getting close to apply the paint to my 83 atlas van lines and i have some questions on the layout so I'm considering order Rodger newtons paint plans, But i don't see the 83 in the list , so my 1st ? is does anyone know what number plan it is the 83 is on? Also will the plan have the vent holes in the back of the cowling, I'm trying to freehand them with out much luck. I'm using this picture as a reference but I'm not sure what the decals on the side of the cowl. I know the champion and the Pennzoil's decal but can't tell what the other are. Thanks
I know you have the Dumas Boat and I have Dumas plans w/ paint scheme I think I could make a copy if you like. Be in a week or so I am away.

Cheers

thanks for the PM HJ i will try him today.

As far as the plans from Dumas i two i have there plans for the boat, but i'm not a fan of how they have left off the size for almost all the light blue stuff. I'm also doing the 83 and i believe that the Dumas plans are for 82. If you do some looking the cockpit was redesign from 82-83. I do believe that the paitn scheme is close.

But thanks for offering to copy them

Tom

Latest posts

Back