Newton Marine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Hello All,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support since my fathers passing and for not bombarding me with questions about the plan business. But after enough time for dealing with my own personal life I feel it is now appropriate to address the matter of Newton Marine.

I want to continue in my dads foot steps and honor him as much as I can by continuing his dream with Newton Marine. I am right now trying to honor all of his back orders which I hope to accomplish by November 1st. If you do not receive your previously placed order by then, please email me at [email protected] . At that point I hope to re-open the doors so to speak and take new orders for plans as well as pictures. I will make another announcement at that time, which hopefully with occur before November 1st, but I want to give myself enough time to make sure that the business is caught up. Thank you again for your help and patience, I will try my best to serve the boating community as well as my father did, but I know that I will not be as big for the hobby and sport as the Czar was and is.

I look forward to racing again next weekend in Chelan and hope to see everyone out there for a great Gold Cup.

David Newton

Newton Marine

Hello All,
I just wanted to thank everyone for their support since my fathers passing and for not bombarding me with questions about the plan business. But after enough time for dealing with my own personal life I feel it is now appropriate to address the matter of Newton Marine.

I want to continue in my dads foot steps and honor him as much as I can by continuing his dream with Newton Marine. I am right now trying to honor all of his back orders which I hope to accomplish by November 1st. If you do not receive your previously placed order by then, please email me at [email protected] . At that point I hope to re-open the doors so to speak and take new orders for plans as well as pictures. I will make another announcement at that time, which hopefully with occur before November 1st, but I want to give myself enough time to make sure that the business is caught up. Thank you again for your help and patience, I will try my best to serve the boating community as well as my father did, but I know that I will not be as big for the hobby and sport as the Czar was and is.

I look forward to racing again next weekend in Chelan and hope to see everyone out there for a great Gold Cup.

David Newton

Newton Marine
David you going to make The North West Scale Champs? Hope to see you there..............Mike

david,

thank you for the update. i know it has been and continues to be extremely difficult taking care of family business and the Newton Marine plans business.

i'm very happy to know that you'll continue to offer your father's plans. they are a very valuable resource for all of us.

you'll find my plans order among the many that you have. take your time. everyone understands.

thank you,

dave w.

David , you are a Son your Father would be proud of regarding your business decision . Keep up the good work !

Last edited by a moderator:
David,

It's so good to hear from you and that you'll be continuing Newton Marine.

Hope to see you in Vegas to defend your Thunderboat title!

Last I heard there's an airline ticket and boat waiting with your name on it.

Glenn B

IMG_0640.jpg

Thank you a update, it's good to hear that you will continue on with your father business , I have been kicking the idea of building a Cellular One. Maybe I'll order the plans this winter.

Any news on the status of the plans business? New web site?
Lohring Miller
While i was racing in Seattle David told me a new site will be up sometime in November. Plans and pics will be available from David....

Back