Newton Marine is having another sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn 787

David Newton posted this on his Blog (Newton Marine).

Think some people might be interested.

Friday, May 28, 2010

25% off all Newton Marine Purchases through June!

I would like to thank everyone one that has followed the Newton Marine blog with a 25% off special that will last through the end of June. Simply place the code "blogspecial" in the promotional code box that is in your cart, and you will receive 25% off your entire order. If you have any questions regarding the sale, please feel free to post on this blog or email me at [email protected]. Once again thank you to everyone!

Hello everybody .

It's the the Tall Fella from Australia . Has anybody been successful in contacting David about this sale . I sent him a e - mail several weeks ago along with a post on here and have not heard back from him . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards .

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .

It's the the Tall Fella from Australia . Has anybody been successful in contacting David about this sale . I sent him a e - mail several weeks ago along with a post on here and have not heard back from him . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards .

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
David normally doesn't hang out in here. If you want to contact him it's best done through his Newton Marine site

Latest posts

Back