new toys

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the toy in the background better. Do you sell those too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont think so. We all got that toy for him..lol!! All the boats we all bought from him threw the years and its pays..lol!!! So Phill are you going to drive that bad boy to Celina this year?? :D

Dont think so. We all got that toy for him..lol!! All the boats we all bought from him threw the years and its pays..lol!!! So Phill are you going to drive that bad boy to Celina this year?? :D
No I am not that lucky, the Camaro is my kids car she has a job got her RN degree last year. She wont let me drive it on two wheels like the old days.

Here is on old toy I should have now.

No I am not that lucky, the Camaro is my kids car she has a job got her RN degree last year. She wont let me drive it on two wheels like the old days.

Here is on old toy I should have now.
Now your talking Phill,Thats a real muscle car!!!

Phil,

How does the Stealth compare to the Super Sport on the water?
I was working on the setup last year, the new Sealth seems to be a bit faster. Have not had much time on it and in different water conditions yet.

Big difference in the two is the Sealth has more room in the engine well front for a taller radio box. For the FE guys the cowl can be easily taped on to keep the water out.

Most of the Stealth have been setup FE and I have heard good reports on speed and handling at some races.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All

I have run my new PT Stealth FE these past two weekends.....

All I have to Say is:

BUY ONE...........Awesome running hull.

Thanks

Joe

Phil,

How does the Stealth compare to the Super Sport on the water?
I was working on the setup last year, the new Sealth seems to be a bit faster. Have not had much time on it and in different water conditions yet.

Big difference in the two is the Sealth has more room in the engine well front for a taller radio box. For the FE guys the cowl can be easily taped on to keep the water out.

Most of the Stealth have been setup FE and I have heard good reports on speed and handling at some races.
Phil let me know when you have a good runing used stealth hull for sale ;) Thanks again :D Going to hopefully put the engine in this week!!!!

Thanks Kevin...

Latest posts

Back