New Thunderboat fresh from the painters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Benedict

Picked up my new Thunderboat yesterday from my painters. Harold and Carl Graff (Graff Motorsports) did a wonderful job again!!!!!

Buddy

Looks GREAT Buddy.

I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Lauterbach hulls. I had the priviledge of being stationed in Norfolk for a good number of years and visiting the shop in Portsmouth, VA and watch the Master at work. My Friend Frank Blanchard and I were there when the Lauterbach Special was painted.

Here's a pic of my Classic Thunderboat (CT).

Happy Veterans Day. CHEERS !!! Bob

Looks GREAT Buddy.

I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Lauterbach hulls. I had the priviledge of being stationed in Norfolk for a good number of years and visiting the shop in Portsmouth, VA and watch the Master at work. My Friend Frank Blanchard and I were there when the Lauterbach Special was painted.

Here's a pic of my Classic Thunderboat (CT).

Happy Veterans Day. CHEERS !!! Bob
nice "pile" in he background also :)

Looks great Buddy welcome to the league of thunderboats. Heck you could probably run it in gas scale too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Guys

About the only thing not scale on it is that I left off the pair of blown hemi's. Didn't want to go to that much trouble.

Now if I can only find a job so I can go racing next year :D :D :D

Buddy

Hold your lanes, Chaquita Brown coming through!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very nice Buddy, can't wait to see it on the water!!

Latest posts

Back