new ssp45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P THOMAS

Supporting Member
Vendor
I see these pictures posted in the Gallery kind of an unusuall Supersport45 with the 7-11 Turbine cowl and rear wing but it had a fire on the muffled pipe, how could that happen? :blink: Maybe a pond frog got on for a ride and cooked.

If that pipe gets that hot i would try a different pipe setup.

What pipe setups have some of you ran with the OPS 45 ?

I would think a Andy Brown silver muffled pipe or a Cooper muffled pipe would work OK

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10267

looks like you need a new cowl contact me

PHIL THOMAS

Last edited by a moderator:
I see these pictures posted in the Gallery kind of an unusuall Supersport45 with the 7-11 Turbine cowl and rear wing but it had a fire on the muffled pipe, how could that happen? :blink: Maybe a pond frog got on for a ride and cooked.

If that pipe gets that hot i would try a different pipe setup.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10267

looks like you need a new cowl contact me

PHIL THOMAS
Possibly the rubber from the tuned pipe being of the wrong material and with no air flow got to hot...... :unsure:

I run ops but with there high nitro pipe. I've got to go with Allen on this one :rolleyes: Greg

That's Bob Nuass's old boat, the one I repainted in the Red Bull colors. Check out the Red Bull boat post for details on the fire.

Josh-

That's Bob Nuass's old boat, the one I repainted in the Red Bull colors. Check out the Red Bull boat post for details on the fire.

Josh-
Ok Thanks, that was eary 90s he said, I havent sold any like that for a while, there are a few 7-11 style cowls out there somewhere.

Yea the boat was originally built in the early 90's. I built kind of a hybrid cowl when I redid it. It's part stealth, but I used the side scoops off the 7-11 cowl and moved them forward slightly. I actaully bought a new turbine style cowl from you over the winter, but I didn't use it.

Josh-

Back