New Scale Just Arrived

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

Just received Dons scale......Packed like it was a grand baby piano ,,Wow what a craftsman!!!!!! attention to detail is amazing...Now scared to death to put this scale in the water....Mint Condition and beleive me i know what MINT CONDITION MEANS.......If Don ever has one of his scales up for sale JUMP ON IT.... Don thank you its all what you said it was and even more.....

Just received Dons scale......Packed like it was a grand baby piano ,,Wow what a craftsman!!!!!! attention to detail is amazing...Now scared to death to put this scale in the water....Mint Condition and beleive me i know what MINT CONDITION MEANS.......If Don ever has one of his scales up for sale JUMP ON IT.... Don thank you its all what you said it was and even more.....
Well quit teasing us, were's the pics ?????

sorry dont know how to post but look in don's gallery and you will see this awesome scale...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mike, I'm glad you're pleased. This is the same boat that I did the build up pictorial on but for anyone who missed it here's the link- https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=77

When you get to the gallery click on the "+" sign next to the word title in the header bar, it's puts eveything in order. Mike just caught me at the right time & was the first of a number of people to ask if I would sell it. No worries though as I've already started on my new Smokin' Joe's, the 1996 boat I was going to build back in 1999 but that became the 1997 Close Call instead. Hmmm, come to think of it Mike now owns that boat as well ........ B)

And BTW- the tilt trailer was not included, the new '96 Joe's will reside on that. :)

Now that's one that I figured would be in Dons stable for a very long time.

Mike,

you've got one heck of a nice boat there.

Speaking from experience,I also know Dons work is 2nd to NONE.

The best of luck to you with the SJ.

Now that's one that I figured would be in Dons stable for a very long time.
Mike,

you've got one heck of a nice boat there.

Speaking from experience,I also know Dons work is 2nd to NONE.

The best of luck to you with the SJ.
Mike you wont stop till you have all the MHR#s in your stable!! Fine Boat I also have a boat Don built, Its the detail inside the engine well that i admire........Mikey

You going to bring that sweet heart to the Tampa race Mike ?? I'd love to see it up close, looks sweet.......

Yes i will bring it to tampa....thanks for the compliments,,,
Very cool. Hey, did ya get the trailer too ??? lol. See ya at the Tampa pond.
No Mike did not get the trailer, my new '96 Joe's will reside on it when it's finished, hopefully in time for Atlanta. B)
Can we get build pictures from that one as it goes Don ? I'm sure the NEW boat will fill that trailer quite well.
I'll see what I can do. ;)

Don,

The way Mike is going he is going to need two dozen trailers for his fleet. :lol:

Nice Boat Don,

Mark Sholund

Don,

Mike just may be the next Bernie Little. Didn't Bernie live in Fla?

Mark Sholund

No Mike did not get the trailer, my new '96 Joe's will reside on it when it's finished, hopefully in time for Atlanta. B)
Can we get build pictures from that one as it goes Don ? I'm sure the NEW boat will fill that trailer quite well.
As requested I have started a build up gallery so you can follow along-

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=770

Remember to click on the "+" symbol next to the word title in the right side of the header bar. This puts the pics in the proper order as the build up progresses. B)

As requested I have started a build up gallery so you can follow along-

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=770

Remember to click on the "+" symbol next to the word title in the right side of the header bar. This puts the pics in the proper order as the build up progresses. B)
Thanks for the pics Don, looking good so far, keep us posted.

Thanks for the pics. As soon as I finish up a few other projects I'm going to have to get started on some painting.

Back