New Scale Boats WHAT YOU BUILDING

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Im building a T-4 its almost ready for water, and im redueing a MTO for a buddy SHORT CIRCUIT U-99. After that its new paint for my 82u55 Speedy that had the deck cleaned off twice at LITTLE BRISTOL

I will be putting together an Aeromarine Sport 20 Hydro, once I receive it.
I am putting together two new bud boats and I will run a new 05 Elam at some races this year and new sport 40. All will run Peterson Perfomance CMB'S and DPS Propellers. See ya on race Day!!!!

Guys, Im new to scale boats, but I want to build a tri wing hull. Im looking for a hull only. Paint colors and codes would help. Shooting for 08 season. Here's a pic. Ray :unsure: :unsure:

Guys, Im new to scale boats, but I want to build a tri wing hull. Im looking for a hull only. Paint colors and codes would help. Shooting for 08 season. Here's a pic. Ray :unsure: :unsure:
I'm building this boat as it was Circus circus.I just framed up the sponsons.So far.I'm looking to make the plugs for it first to make it into a fibreglass boat.If you wanted you should look into building it from Newtons plans.If your in to building.Its really isn't all that hard.The plan # is 159 from Roger Newton.Tim Post a pic.shann

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm building this boat as it was Circus circus.I just framed up the sponsons.So far.I'm looking to make the plugs for it first to make it into a fibreglass boat.If you wanted you should look into building it from Newtons plans.If your in to building.Its really isn't all that hard.The plan # is 159 from Roger Newton.Tim Post a pic.shann
If you make a plug for molding hulls I bet Ray might want one just with the different scoop. ;)

Shann, I ordered the plans from Roger. My worst case was build it as a plug and contact someone to use it to make a fiberglass boat. If you are making fiberglass hulls, I would buy one. Also is there anyone who could laser cut the parts from the newton plans. Thanks Ray PS I ordered the U-50 hull #159b

Definitely wont be ready for 07 but in 2008 look for a John Borden(Muck) U-99 Znetix, with a McKay cowl. This is based on the 96100 Leland Hull .. Tony J

Last edited by a moderator:
working on my first 1/8th hydro. it's a 94 smokin joes. got the plans from roger. foing good so far. should be done sometime later in the year.

I hope to be running the 2005 formula boats (the yellow one) from my molds. I am building a 1999 Elam for some one and I own a 1982 Oberto I bought off of some one on IW. Plus I am also working on a clasified project and hope to have it ready this summer.

Don McKay Oh and I forgot Shando's 2005 Oberto Madison is DONE and in PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!

Back