New Scale boats in D-14 for 09

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Joe Moceri is building a new one not sure what ,also Chuck Hildreth is getting a MS Detroit. Dean Werges is going to run a pair a Lobster and a T-4 he has borrowed from me. I have a 94 Excide to go along with my Elam. I see Grim has built a Oberto. What else is coming? I know the Madison camp are building a few..............Mike

Joe Moceri is building a new one not sure what ,also Chuck Hildreth is getting a MS Detroit. Dean Werges is going to run a pair a Lobster and a T-4 he has borrowed from me. I have a 94 Excide to go along with my Elam. I see Grim has built a Oberto. What else is coming? I know the Madison camp are building a few..............Mike
Lot of work still to do on mine but should be ready. Talk on the street Ken H. may also have a new scale for 09...... Joe

Lot of work still to do on mine but should be ready. Talk on the street Ken H. may also have a new scale for 09...... Joe
Wonder if he will donate the Bud to the CAUSE>cause i want it :lol:

Wasn't it a Bud that you had in Marysville Mike? Nice looking boat if I remember right, but did you ever get the needle set on it for our weird weather?

Wasn't it a Bud that you had in Marysville Mike? Nice looking boat if I remember right, but did you ever get the needle set on it for our weird weather?
Nope RedMan 1st year like to never found the needle. This year it was the Elam boat ran well just kept fippin in the corner. Prob wont make the race this year but am planning coming back in 2010. Mike

Mike,

What boat are you bring to Atlanta? I will be bring a new Circus two wing and the T-Plus two wing from last year for back -up. You never know about new boats?

Bert

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if he will donate the Bud to the CAUSE>cause i want it :lol:
I think the BUD has been waxed and polished and put on the shelf next to its trophys. Shrine now. LOL

Joe

Mike,
What boat are you bring to Atlanta? I will be bring a new Circus two wing and the T-Plus two wing from last year for back -up. You never know about new boats?

Bert
I hope to bring the Elam but may press the Excide into early service. Elam has a few battle scars and i plan to keep working the bugs out before a repaint. Either way i will bring a boat worthy of a top 3 finish. When the weather warms i will be testing both along with a new 20 hydro SGX Mike

Mike,

Bert
I hope to bring the Elam but may press the Excide into early service. Elam has a few battle scars and i plan to keep working the bugs out before a repaint. Either way i will bring a boat worthy of a top 3 finish. When the weather warms i will be testing both along with a new 20 hydro SGX Mike
i will have a 93 t-plus to add to d-14 mabey compete with you mike

Mikey,

The ol Griffon is polished and ready, I'm also working on a new (re-designed) 88 Miller that's ready for primer. Weather and other factors will decide whether the new Miller or the Griffon will make the trip to Atlanta.

Let's start seein some pix of these new projects! :p

gh

Mikey, The ol Griffon is polished and ready, I'm also working on a new (re-designed) 88 Miller that's ready for primer. Weather and other factors will decide whether the new Miller or the Griffon will make the trip to Atlanta.

gh
I have a couple of new scales in the works. A new 2004 T6 Bud and a 2008 U17. Last years Formula is ready to go with some new props and some more engine work. http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=583

Mikey, The ol Griffon is polished and ready, I'm also working on a new (re-designed) 88 Miller that's ready for primer. Weather and other factors will decide whether the new Miller or the Griffon will make the trip to Atlanta.

gh
I have a couple of new scales in the works. A new 2004 T6 Bud and a 2008 U17. Last years Formula is ready to go with some new props and some more engine work. http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=583
More engine work gees that boat was smokin looked to me like you need to ease off the throttle and coast to the win. Not hammer till she blows over! a bit more front wing might make that monsta UNBEATABLE......

Man i love that Formula boat.. great job on that one Doug
Grim
Thanks Grim, On the Formula. I have another set of Formula Decals, I thought about making the new boat the U-5 ? That way I would need a team mate!! :p

I know what Joefroo is building, but Im not tellin, I figure he will post pics when he is ready. hehehe!! Ken

Oh yeah,

And as for me, Look for the Oberto to start living again. I have another up my sleeve, but IM NOT TELLIN!! I would think if Greg Hahn thought about the pics he saw in Madison, He could figure it out. SO, I got the Picture part done!! haha!! Ken

Guys, I may not have a scale to run, hopefully be ready in 2010, but all this talks got me wishing I could turn the hands of time forward just to see you guys get it on. I foresee some intense racing that will put on on hell of a show for everyone this year. I'm not gonna get to go to Atlanta, but come on May!!!!!!

Yes, next season its the Spirit of Detroit for me. Joe has did some awesome work! As for the Bud, it will sit on the shelf for most of the 09 season. We may bring it out to a couple races. :)

Back