New scale boat for District 14 for 2015

• Thread starter Douglas P Shepherd
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Douglas P Shepherd

New scale for district 2/14 for the 2015 race season not sure the U name. But am a pretty sure it will be a U6 silver, black, green and red . All vacuumed formed heat set carbon and S glass should come ready to race around @ 12 pounds.. See on race Day Doug

image.jpg

Doug,

I fixed your picture. Boat looks great now. Keep up the good work!!!

Bert

post-1716-0-18245900-1420674878.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Thanks Bert, I was wondering how he blew it over before he even had all the decking on.

Engine mounts going in ready this week. The front wing mount is ready to go in and the rear wing mounts are also ready to go in.

After that I will glue here up.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Doug,

Boat looks great!!! We will have to a lot of testing in the spring. Keep up the good work!!!

Bert Dygert

wow boat looks great even up side down,,,,bet that hull would make a grea FE rig also

I have raced in district 2 before you might see am around. I am a old Michigan boy from years back.

Thanks Doug

It will be there this year Dan, But no break. Celina is the best place to race around. I love the district 2 and the district 14 head to head racing style. When you come out of Celina with a boat and some hardware it is a good weekend. But I thinking that this hull has what it takes to be U1 Oberto.

image.jpg

very tough racing no doubt .

i would vote for the "oberto" scheme. Beef Jerky is always good!
default_wink.png

Dan

Latest posts

Back