New Rossi Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
I just unpacked a large volume glow plug order of the new alloy glow plugs from Rossi. Afer some limited testing, the plugs tested performed very well and lasted after several hard runs.

No question but that sport boaters will not get that much of an advantage with these more expensive glow plugs.

However, the serious racers should see an improvement, both in performance and in glow plug life.

The glow plugs I have been selling have not changed from the prices I posted in 2023.

The new alloy glow plugs are more expensive and come as follows:

RS4, good for 21 size engines are $6.50 each in packs of 5 glow plugs.
RS6, good for larger engines are $7.50 each in packs of 5.
RS4Turbo, good for 21 size engines, are $7.25 each in packs of 5.
RS5Turbo, good for 45 size engines, are $7.75 each in packs of 5.
RS6Turbo, good for large engines, are $8.25 each in packs of 5.

Thanks for everything you do Al, I'll have Randy pick me up some plugs at the Masters!

Rick, I'm still waiting for the RS5T plugs to arrive. I have the others.
What I have going on is.
I have a new CMB 45 GPX W/ turbo head. All I have is the older R5T's and I'm going through a plug every run.
.014" head clearance 45% fuel.
Do you think I need to step up to the RS6Turbo for it?
Hell, let's step up to the 6. Do you have them?

Use the R6 in my K45 with 60% fuel. If you are ging through the R5Turbo plugs, I'd say moving up to the RS6Turbo is a good idea..

So, I'll send you 5 of the RS6 and 5 of the RS6Turbo. Does that wirk for you?

Al

Rick, nothing wrong with trying the r6 or new line of plugs, but without getting into mods for that engine you may want to change setup some. Tighten the head clearance and possibly shorten the pipe some richen the needle and run it again. Jeff

Got the plugs today Al. Thank you!
Will try and get a cpl boats ready for tomorrow. Wasn’t expecting the plugs till Tuesday. But they came early.

I just unpacked a large volume glow plug order of the new alloy glow plugs from Rossi. Afer some limited testing, the plugs tested performed very well and lasted after several hard runs.

No question but that sport boaters will not get that much of an advantage with these more expensive glow plugs.

However, the serious racers should see an improvement, both in performance and in glow plug life.

The glow plugs I have been selling have not changed from the prices I posted in 2023.

The new alloy glow plugs are more expensive and come as follows:

RS4, good for 21 size engines are $6.50 each in packs of 5 glow plugs.
RS6, good for larger engines are $7.50 each in packs of 5.
RS4Turbo, good for 21 size engines, are $7.25 each in packs of 5.
RS5Turbo, good for 45 size engines, are $7.75 each in packs of 5.
RS6Turbo, good for large engines, are $8.25 each in packs of 5.
Can show pictures of new RS4 and RS6 let me know thanks

Latest posts

Back