• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW MAC .67 Silverhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L Akre

Mounted, but never fired. Comes with brand new header and aeromarine collet.

Someone drilled the top of the water jacket for use in a rigger, I put an allen head screw in place as I had intended to use it in a Scale. Everything else is Stock!

Engine is surplus to my needs, so has to go.

Bought from CRT man last November, pics are available on page 146-7 of this for sale section under his original topic Mac .67

$325.00 shipped to Canada and the U.S. Prefer Paypal. PM or email: [email protected]

Les Akre

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone drilled the top of the water jacket for use in a rigger, I put an allen head screw in place as I had intended to use it in a Scale. Everything else is Stock!

Bought from CRT man last November, pics are available on page 146-7 of this for sale section under his original topic Mac .67

$325.00 shipped to Canada and the U.S. Prefer Paypal. PM or email: [email protected]

Les Akre
could you please send me a pic to [email protected] thanks and i am very intrested in it.

terry

Hi Terry

Pic's sent

Les

Les Akre
could you please send me a pic to [email protected] thanks and i am very intrested in it.

terry

Still available. Will go $310.00 shipped.

Les

Les Akre

Latest posts

Back