New build for Bill Gibson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rick, boat looks pretty good. What happen at the end did it spin or hit the bouy? You have a x455/3 for the prop? Please post some pictures of the setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey grandpa you new boat is looking good there ! Nice work Rick and Phil. Post some close up pics please. Mark.

Hi Rick, boat looks pretty good. What happen at the end did it spin or hit the bouy? You have a x455/3 for the prop? Please post some pictures of the setup.
Prop is a X460/2

at the end, it spun out, the rudder was not 90deg to the bottom of the hull, shimmed it to bring it to 90deg, then had tank issues, was unable to get another good run.

Phil, Mark;

Have a look here http://ricksrcstuff.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

the see some of the build thread,

Phil, if you want to see more of the bottom, let me know, I can shoot you some pics directly

Rick
Thanks, the motor rpm sounds good for the X460 prop, has to be pushing 60mph. That hull bottom is like my SuperSport45 sport40.

Grimracer has done some mods to his too, think the ride pads are deeper and has overhangs to make it ride cleaner on the water.

I would like to redo the boat to a more scale bottom, but too many projects right now.

Man that was some incredible camera work!!!! Who was that guy??? :lol: :lol:

Nice work on the PT Rick!!

Doug AKA 60 Scale Rookie B)

Latest posts

Back