New boater born!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Adam!!!!!!!! Start him off with a 40 rigger like I did, it will force him to learn to drive at an early age. :p

Larry Jr.

Congradulations Adam. Wishing you & your family the very best from Germany.
baloon.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! :D My little girl is due in a couple months around the end of may beginning of june this will be my first girl, I have a son now. Maybe we will run into each other down at the pond once me and my son get the sport 20 built and together. Ive been trying to get down there to introduce my self and meet some people but have been busy or out of town the last couple event.

Congratulation and best wishes.

Rob

San Diego

Future family racing team comming soon to the waters near you.

robb thanks and congratz to you too! it would be great to meet you. all the guys at the pond are great and always trying to help the club grow. Come on down!

Hey Adam,

Congratulations to you and your family. I have always enjoyed talking to your dad at the pond. I never realized he was the same Bill Griffith that I have been watching on San Diego News for the 23 years that I lived there.

Please give my best to everyone back in SD…

Cheers,

Will

Thanks again guys! and Will, my dad says hey! Must be the same name thing... my son is William too...

Latest posts

Back