Need your help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you know.. I have sanded down the cowl and have the fin off. Im going to make a new fin (lazer cut) and i might pull a mold off the cowl.. I bet i can get a few pulled out of .060" ABS if needed.. Might not be a bad idea.

Grim
That's all I need!! My wife is already after me to build a 70 Miss Madison! I can see it now! I'll plank the ABS with balsa strips and clear them to look real and..................NO,NO I'm broke already and I don't have room..........OK how much would you want to pull one for me?

UPDATE.

Well as you can see in the pictures I have been making progress on the boat. The motor in it is not the correct one and i think i will sell it. I laser cut the parts using Rogers plans and it looks good. I also have a set of molds for the valve covers so it was just to get the feel of the dummy install.

Anway after about 12 hours of sanding (man the clear was HARD) its taking shape. The new Laser cut fin and vac formed fin doubler should look good painted.

Grimracer

Update pics

Question?

I have herd that the correct paint colors for the Bardahl are John Dear Green and Yellow.. can anybody help with this?

Thanks in advance

Grimracer

Hello McFly.... knock.. knock...

WHAT.. Aha.. thanks dan for your help... BTY can I get you anything.. I pillow or a rubber room?

KIDDING... :lol:

Grimracer

Back