Need Photos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
Getting ready to have the red, yellow and white version of the #8255 1983 American Speedy printing painted. Any and all photos/links would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

Here's one.
Thanks Ray but I'm looking for the #8255 hull (wingless) driven by Fred Leland. I got one photo off of Roger's plans website and another off of the Detroit Unlimiteds website. None show a view from the the top. I had a set of Roger's plans for it to and sold them on ebay before the boat was painted. I think I'm starting to have senior moments!!!

I have noticed one thing in the photos though. Most of the #8255 scale boats I've seen have an elongated slot with the stacks sticking out (ala the Blue Blaster). If you look at the photos there is a cut out for the stacks that goes from the top of the stacks and drops 90 degrees to flush with the deck. Stacks on the Packard are black too-not white.

Here's one.
Thanks Ray but I'm looking for the #8255 hull (wingless) driven by Fred Leland. I got one photo off of Roger's plans website and another off of the Detroit Unlimiteds website. None show a view from the the top. I had a set of Roger's plans for it to and sold them on ebay before the boat was painted. I think I'm starting to have senior moments!!!

I have noticed one thing in the photos though. Most of the #8255 scale boats I've seen have an elongated slot with the stacks sticking out (ala the Blue Blaster). If you look at the photos there is a cut out for the stacks that goes from the top of the stacks and drops 90 degrees to flush with the deck. Stacks on the Packard are black too-not white.
Hard to find pics i will try to get my home computer going it has lots of scale pics. here is a model but its a good shot And the real deal Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one.

Mike you have an e-mail with pics. I built that exact hull which ultimately Mike S. wound up with. Unfortunately it became a target in his possession & did not last long. :(

Back