NEED K7B18 MANIFOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BFrog1507

I can't seem to be able to locate a k&b 18 manifold anywhere. I don't have the tools to make one either. Can anyone help me find something that will work? Maybe even a tuned pipe to go with it. My resources are limited as I don't really know where to look.

I've tried tower and horizon, but that's about as far as I know to look. Local stores don't carry and don't really know much about marine engines.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

A MACs 2043 is the marine header for the K&B-18 motor. Its' the same header as a OS-10.

www.macspro.com ED

If your motor is sitting on an angle in your hull, look at one made by Traxxas for their trucks and buggies. It's what I have in my .12 mono.

Bfrog,

i've got the same engine and ran into the same problem.....i don't think KB even set up the darn thing before selling it, they couldn't tell me where to get anything!

you can use the Duratrax Maximum manifold set, it is very cheap yet suprisingly well-made [screws have locktite on them and such] only problem is it goes around back of the motor, you can fix that by welding heat or just leave it the way it is for sport running.

collet for a 1/8" shaft use the Octura flex hex coupler 5mm to .130 shaft [fuller's fast electrics or finedesign.com]

flywheel i can't really help you, propjockey gave me one that fit for my engine i guess you could ask him where he got it but i think it came with his Lil' Rascal or something.

have you got it running?

Joe

Yeah, it runs good. Got it extra with a rtr boat on ebay. Came with enya 16 with clutch. 18 doesn't have clutch but says it works fine with out one. Idles real low. Haven't played with it much yet though.

Thanks for the info on finding a manifold. I think I'll be able to find one now. I really appreciate the help fellas!!!

Flywheel I'm looking at getting some of the ones from CEN Racing. Brass, grooved for a belt and priced at $7.99 each. Part # BJ26. Hey, their tuned pipe is only $9.99!

Their address is CEN/Genka Trading Corporation, 1800 E. Miraloma Ave. #F, Placentia, CA. 92870. Telephone (714) 792-1923. E-mail [email protected] or see their web site at www.cenracing.com

Re:NEED K&B18 MANIFOLD

Thanks for the info...but the web site doesn't show the parts you are refering to. Do I have to contact them directly for these parts?

Latest posts

Back