need input for jae 21 rigger servos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Roberts

I am new to the rc boating hobby and could use some expert advise as to which servos to use for a jae 21 nitro rigger. Im not into competition so I don't need the top of the line equipment. Limited budget, so something affordable, yet adequet for the build. I am also wondering what raido and reciever to purchase, I'm thinking a 2.4 ghz set up in a low price range. Any input would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks in advance

The cheap Hobby King radio is fine for playing around, And Id use HiTec 225 for steering and a mini hs 81 cheap and gets the job done... If you plan to add more boats a Futaba radio is in order

Thanks for the response to my question, and I think I will go with the servos you mentioned, and probably the fatuba raido and reciever. thanks again.

The cheap Hobby King radio is fine for playing around, And Id use HiTec 225 for steering and a mini hs 81 cheap and gets the job done... If you plan to add more boats a Futaba radio is in order
Better use HS-225 MG( metal gear) and HS-82 or 85 I checked HS-81 not long available at hobby store ;)

Latest posts

Back