Need Info on a T-Plus model racing hydro plane.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hydro

I have been looking at a T-Plus Hydro, its 32" long & 15 " wide.

The owner says it is made of ABS (plastic), are they any good for the .21 engine or is this hull designed for the Fast Electric?

Here is a couple of pics,

let me know guys.

Thanx, Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a dpi leasure boat.not made anymore.company closed down.i have the same hull it is made for electric.but you can modify it for a .12 if you reinforce the hull.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a dpi leasure boat.not made anymore.company closed down.i have the same hull it is made for electric.but you can modify it for a .12 if you reinforce the hull.
Thanks for the reply,

.12 is to small for me.

Just a word of warning, nitro fuel can and will destroy a plastic hull. Unless you can fuel proof it some how, you won't have that boat very long

Thanks,

I decided to let go on that hull, the fact that it was ABS kind of scared me, and to only be able to run no bigger than .12 was a turn off.

Thanks guy's

Thanks,I decided to let go on that hull, the fact that it was ABS kind of scared me, and to only be able to run no bigger than .12 was a turn off.

Thanks guy's
Why only a .12 the small pro boats are smaller compared to this one, my dumas tunnel is abs!!

One of the guy's here has the exact same boat and was design to run F/E, I ask the person that was selling it to send me pics of the boat with the cowl removed so I could have a look at the bay.

Very small and narrow, a .12 would be the only thing that would fit in the engine bay, no room for a .21

which Dumas tunnel do you have?

I know Dumas made their tunnel in boat version, wood and glass. I didn't know they did one in ABS.

Back