Need honest opinion on T-PLus cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELP NEEDED PLEZZZZZZZZ. :eek: I'm lookin for verticals and horizontal for the 95 T-Plus. :unsure: :unsure: Anyone know where I could get a set. :unsure: :unsure: thanxs shann

Only bad part about the boat is there's still a full bottle of Whiskey behind it, other than that it looks sweet. :lol:

That bottle is the last one out of the case thats now empty, :D :D .Well thanxs for the feed back on the cowl I was hopeing it was close since the picture I'm going by is small and not that clear.On the back part of the cowl that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cowling looks really good, visually based on the picture it's very close. Nice job, can't wait to see that thing with some paint, what's your ETA on painting it?

Well fabrication is almost done need to finish radio box, body work and I have alot to do so I would say a month or so before I start to spray,still have some glass work to finish inside the air scoop plus add FLOATATION :D :D :D ,and then prime it.I'll post pic's as I get down to the wire.

Back