need help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww29

anyone with pics of or know were i can find or buy pics of the t-plus hydro would be greatly helpful.i am buying my first scale hydro and need these pics to register the boat.

anyone with pics of or know were i can find or buy pics of the t-plus hydro would be greatly helpful.i am buying my first scale hydro and need these pics to register the boat.
i forgot the year of the boat its the 1992 t-plus

Hi William, welcome to I/W. :)

Guys, this is the yellow & black full deck (not the 2 wing) T-Plus that William is about to become a proud owner of. He bought the hull that belonged to Chuck Wayne in NAMBA district 19, see attachment. :)

Plus I'm also pleased to say he is a new scale boater being added to the fold in IMPBA district 12. B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Guys, this is the yellow & black full deck (not the 2 wing) T-Plus that William is about to become a proud owner of. He bought the hull that belonged to Chuck Wayne in NAMBA district 19, see attachment. :)

Plus I'm also pleased to say he is a new scale boater being added to the fold in IMPBA district 12. B)

[/quote

hello Don,

thank you for welcoming me here.also looking forward to a great season of racing with you and everyone.

[/quote

hello Don,

thank you for welcoming me here.also looking forward to a great season of racing with you and everyone.
Hi ww29,

Where are you and do you have a name? Glad to have you aboard.

Scott

Hi Scott,

i am in district 12.

thanks for the welcome

william :ph34r:

Guys are you sure that is the 2 Wing? I know Chuck and I thought his boat was the conventional backup boat.

Guys are you sure that is the 2 Wing? I know Chuck and I thought his boat was the conventional backup boat.
The pic that you have posted in post #3 . It was the 93 T-plus conventional hull that did come from my molds. I have made around 15 - 92, 93 T-plus's hull over the years.

The pic that you have posted in post #3 . It was the 93 T-plus conventional hull that did come from my molds. I have made around 15 - 92, 93 T-plus's hull over the years.
So is that boat that William just bought a DPS?? Very cool if so, had I known that I would have snagged it (just kidding Will). BTW- post in your gallery and/or e-mail me any pics you might have so I can get him registered. :)

So is that boat that William just bought a DPS?? Very cool if so, had I known that I would have snagged it (just kidding Will). BTW- post in your gallery and/or e-mail me any pics you might have so I can get him registered. :)
I am very sure that it is! I know where four hulls are for sure ,but that is all. I used that hull as bass to make the several different hulls over the years.

I am very sure that it is! I know where four hulls are for sure, but that is all. I used that hull as base to make the several different hulls over the years.
Well then he got a heck of a deal & should be very happy with it. :)

plus ple name='Douglas P Shepherd' date='Jan 20 2006, 10:04 AM' post='130812']

I am very sure that it is! I know where four hulls are for sure ,but that is all. I used that hull as bass to make the several different hulls over the years.

I do have some great shots of the hull. I will hook him up. I have one of that hull,as I was setting five feet from the #1 Bouy and it was coming at you @ 190 plus

im glad to hear i got a really good deal.thanks for the info. on were the boat came from.you guys are alot of help as i dont know much about these beasts yet but everything is helping me.keep them coming guys. :D

I would like to thank everyone for helping me find out about the boat and helping me get a pic of it.

good luck racing and drive fast hammer down:D

Back