Need Decal Set- 1994 Oberto U-75

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
I'm looking for a decal source that will get a set of decals out within 1 month of prepaid ordering. Who are the the mid west or east coast providers?

Contact info, website info would be appreciated.

Bill Brandt

I'm looking for a decal source that will get a set of decals out within 1 month of prepaid ordering. Who are the the mid west or east coast providers?

Bill Brandt
Wesleys Custom Grafics,he is on here and if you ask he will tell you weather he can do it or not.. His decals are as good as any.. phone 618-658-9597 email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
You actually going to race that aging tank Bill? I remember that model before I even started racing!

Bill Brandt
I have the 90 Oberto but that boat was a piston boat. Send me some pics or Newton plans and I'll make em up for you no problem. email me at [email protected]

ps thanks for the nice plug guys. I don't make much on these rc boat graphics but it's nice to know your appreciated. Makes it worth it.

I'll take some pics for you. For now there is a pic a 94 Oberto under the "Our Boats" section at www.rcunlimiteds.org.

And Dave, yes I hope to. It's a Nachweigh hull and we think it has great potential. We have sure been putting in the time to change to our systems. I can always pull out the Notre Dame.

Good luck in Florida.

Bill

Is there much difference between the 93' and 94' as far as the graphics go?

I was looking at the picture on RCU and can't see the difference.

1993 from NAMBA D-19 website

ChuckWayneOberto.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back