Need an 11 or 13cc outboard !!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_nemesis

Bought a tunnel off ebay - it's a prather that is 35 inches long and it came w/ a 7.5 K & B - Not really pushing this boat very well, was wondering if someone had a larger engine to perhaps trade w/ me for the 7.5 K & B and a phantom fr .15 pull start w/ a side header, fly wheel, and cut down macs pipe. Both engines start extremely easy and run very well and are in great shape. Can get pictures if anyone is interested. :huh:

Hey nitro which K&B 7.5 is it,,What I'm getting at is, I have a 13cc K&B that I didn't use that much back in the late 90's. It has a RPM rod in it and Its been oiled regularly with "Corrosion X" sprayfoam oil. The muffler

has been cut out for a pipe, but I cut the bend off the header to use on my 5cylinder 4stroke radial airplane engine.

The other thing is that a 13cc OB on that size boat might be a little overkill. I know some guy's have done it

but, Dam! it's gunna be a bit "squirley" don't cha think?

Not sure of the type of engine, I'm new to all this and the guy that sold it to me didn't have much info on it - i'll throw up a pic for you - Eric Betty might be trading me a new lower unit and a 13cc power head for this 7.5 since he's going to be setting up some 7.5's in the near future, called him tonight so we'll see, waiting on a return email !!! :D

Picture_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure of the type of engine, I'm new to all this and the guy that sold it to me didn't have much info on it - i'll throw up a pic for you - Eric Betty might be trading me a new lower unit and a 13cc power head for this 7.5 since he's going to be setting up some 7.5's in the near future, called him tonight so we'll see, waiting on a return email !!! :D
Well that's the correct era for me at least

Back