• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

National R/C racing boat *Rich Junker*

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyleColeman

I hate to do this, but I'm going to put my R/C boat up for sale. I just bought the boat this past spring from Rich Junker. Rich raced this boat at Nationals on the East Coast in his district. I repainted the boat to match my Mirage Jaguar "Monster Energy" boat. This boat is top of the line with a 7.5 K&B motor. The prop is custom cut by Rich. I'm also including in the sale all the goodies that I bought. This stuff is nearly new. I've only used it 2-3 times. Spent too much time playing in the real boat and never had time for this. The near new stuff is: Futaba 3pm Spread Spectrum Controller(FASST system). This is by far the best controller in the market. No crystals and no interruptions. Hobbico Torqmaster 90 starter. Hangar 9 Manual Fuel Pump. Hangar 9 Glow Plug Ignitor. The boat was painted with PPG paint. Black metallic and hot lime. Base coat Clear coat. Like I said, everything is basically brand new. I paid $200 alone for the controller. I have nearly $1000 invested in everything. You need nothing to run this. Everything is there to race or play. Tops out between 63-65mph. $800 for everything.

DSC03085.JPG

DSC03086.JPG

DSC03087.JPG

Back