my new oh boy oberto u-55

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don you are correct as usual on the hull

No i did not purchase this from Rodney

she came out of the Mich area... it is a awesome/mint condition boat...

Don sorry to say i took off the list,,too many personal PM's (bragging about how many scales i have ) dont and will not put up with that,,, just want to express my joy from this sport..and its such a unigue group of people..... oh well...

Hurricane just saw your oberto,,,awesome,,what pipe length are you running thanks

MIKE.IM GLAD TO SEE YOU FINALLY GOT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOIKNG FOR,A SCALE"WITHOUT WINGS' NICE BOAT,IF I KNOW YOU,YOU WILL BE AWESOME WITH THAT ONE.

As of now still gonna run my love miss circus circus ole dumas/st clair boat just goes where i want it to and still comes out ok... Mr st clair you are the man....are you going to brandon(mike)

Last edited by a moderator:
say mikey,race in dist 3,, alot of awesome scale boaters down here,,we are like a pack of wolves we always test togeather and share information,, would not be in it if not for these guys...really makes it alot of fun at the races..we can race side by side and feel comfortable that he is not going to do anything stupid,,which makes for some serious racing...

Last edited by a moderator:
MIKE, THE U-4 IS ALMOST READY FOR REPAINT AFTER THE DAMAGE FROM HUMHUMHUM,AND COWL REWORKED TO FIT BETTER WITH THE HELP FROM MR. CUCUMBER BELLINGER.I DONT KNOW ABOUT BRANDON YET.

mikey,,,that redman is one sweet scale,,i'd be scared to race that puppy....

Thats what i'am talking about guys,,,everyone helps everyone,,,races arent the same without you and steve.. hope to see you and your u-4....better yet stay home,,better for me :D

Thats what i'am talking about guys,,,everyone helps everyone,,,races arent the same without you and steve.. hope to see you and your u-4....better yet stay home,,better for me :D
Mostly looks but 2 ,4th plac4es at the nats and back 2 back concourse at the nats. Come to Jackson this fall and race with us....Mikey

all but two boats my friend have green heads... coors and 02 oberto have macs all else cmb's :D

Mostly looks but 2 ,4th plac4es at the nats and back 2 back concourse at the nats. Come to Jackson this fall and race with us....Mikey
that is a concourse boat,,just by looking at the pictures,,, thanks for the invite,,maybe one day....

Back