my new CD Sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

Guy's check out my new boat for 2009

a CD machine Sport 20 with a very special cowl modeled after the Flynn weber champion from the eighties

the Bad frog boat........

What do ya think

Big AL

Badfrogboat.jpg

Guy's check out my new boat for 2009a CD machine Sport 20 with a very special cowl modeled after the Flynn weber champion from the eighties

What do ya think

Big AL

Badfrogboat.jpg
LOOKS GREAT AL Ribbet

Guy's check out my new boat for 2009a CD machine Sport 20 with a very special cowl modeled after the Flynn weber champion from the eighties

What do ya think

Big AL

Badfrogboat.jpg
MAN! Look at that!! An OPEN COCKPIT hydro with a DRIVER!! LOVE IT! Brings back memories of watching all the beautiful race boats at the Southland Regatta! BEAUTIFUL JOB!

Will it float or is it a TOAD?

I can see that the frog has bumps, it has to be a toad!

By the way Al, just got a letter from DeWalt about your sport 40, bring it over and I'll change it to De Willy.

I'm also getting thirsty.

Jerry

P.S. nice Shop Vac

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Al, dont mean to step on your post, but are these hulls being sold by anyone or is it built from your own plans. Thanks, Roger.

I'll step in for Al, the boat is fiberglass and available from David Preusse(CD Machine), Gary Preusse's son. Don't have a Phone # handy but, I can get it.

Very nice clean hull, Al made the cowl for it and that is nice also.

I did the graphics for him(shameless plug).

These are built by David Preusse near Chicago.

Beautiful work and very easy to drive!!

He is currently offering a fiberglass version.

David has about 4 years of R&D testing into this hull.

It is the current IMPBA record holder in SAW and Oval, with more speed in the boat.

The class is booming.

There are many other fast ones out there trying to catch him, Mark Bullard has a great design too.

I do not have David's information on me here, as I am in South Carolina, but will post here when I get home, unless Big Al beats me to it...!!! (Right Al???)

Garrett

Can you tell I'm really really bored in this hotel while waiting for my flight to come home????????????????????

Big Al, dont mean to step on your post, but are these hulls being sold by anyone or is it built from your own plans. Thanks, Roger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Al

That is a nice looking boat! Is the Madison still in one piece? Here are a few pics of a 84 Atlas I just finished for a guy and I also built the trailor for him. I was thinking your Madison would sure look good sitting on one!

Carl Graff....

Al That is a nice looking boat! Is the Madison still in one piece? Here are a few pics of a 84 Atlas I just finished for a guy and I also built the trailor for him. I was thinking your Madison would sure look good sitting on one!

Carl Graff....
Carl yes it is and I have raced her........ should i bring it back down to your race in acouple of weeks?

Back