My new Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking boat :) , whos hull is that?

John
Its a P. Thomas hull thats been modified.
Would you care to share what's modified?
well when i got it the top was not attached to the bottom and it was in a crash that ripped one of the sponsons off so after fixing those problems and changing the engine well. changed the airtraps. and some little things. and after a little bit of work its done , now to see if it will run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking job, Thats my next scale project too, only gas powered.

Most guys will add a spoiler to the bottom tunnel too. An old wiper blade rubber atached with some shoe goo works. That hull is wide and alot of air trapped, past 60 mph it will lift in a gust.

Nice looking job, Thats my next scale project too, only gas powered.

Most guys will add a spoiler to the bottom tunnel too. An old wiper blade rubber atached with some shoe goo works. That hull is wide and alot of air trapped, past 60 mph it will lift in a gust.
I had an executone that I could fly anytime I wanted......was exciting!...for the fans. :p

Nice job Chris. It's hard to believe that's the same boat. That engine you bought is going to make that thing scoot.

Bird

Nice looking boat :) , whos hull is that?

John
Its a P. Thomas hull thats been modified.
Would you care to share what's modified?
Why would YOU want to know about modifying a P. Thomas hull??? :lol: :lol: No, i havent touched mine yet.....YES IM A SLACKER! :p :D
Well then,,,send it back up here, with the rest of it's parts, I'll rig, test, tweek, test some more, tweek, well, you know the story

Latest posts

Back