My latest rhtmarine sport 21 generation six

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

Guys, I have a new toy to play with. check it out.

Bob Tuttle

Last edited by a moderator:
Having problems gettin it here. Its in my album on this site. how do I get it here in this post :angry:

Dan, how do you put that pic of your boy with the boat in your post? :huh:

Thanks, Bob

Dan, how do you put that pic of your boy with the boat in your post? :huh: Thanks, Bob

Bob,

That is called an avitar

If you go to "my controls" (top of page) then you can see how to load an avitar pic. on left side of page (has to be a small pic)

Also if you go into my controls you can add a signature that can include a link to your own pic gallery(like at the bottom of each of my posts.)

Hope this helps ya!! Good luck with the new hull!

dan

The hull is 30 1/2" long with a 5" wide engine well. I did that to fit an engine with a 180 degree header. must concele the pipe. Not everyone runs a Mac. Also a radio box big enough for 3 standard size servos fits nicley in front. This boat is a morph of two generations. The center section, including the cowl are from the

"modified rigger" and the sponsons and afterplane are from generation 3. Generation 3 was a wood boat that ran real good but always kind of dragged it's ass. By moving the radio box forward as well as the entire center section forward 3" the balance will be much better. The "modified rigger ran a little heavy on the nose, but was pretty fast. this boat should be even better speed and balance wise. I will upload some pics of gen.3 so you guys can see the evolution. It's pretty cool, I dig the modeling part of boat racing.

Bob

Awesome Bob.You are the kind of guy this sport needs. Always innovative.

Brian
Thanks, Brian. I appreciate the kind words. I have the boat ready to run and will be testing Sunday at fremont. " the fast water" can't wait. It will be a kick in the a##. Check out my album on this site for more pics.

Bob

Guys, I ran the boat last sunday with decent results. I took off the flat bottom strut and went with a round bottom strut. Heading to the pond this morning to see how she goes. stay tuned!

Bob

Back