My Gypsy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry T

Looking for a picture of the "Ram" on the tail fin of the My Gypsy.

If anyone has something.

thanks

Jerry

I could send you a scanned of a photo we have but I cna actually do you one better and send you the decal that I made for it. I think it's a pretty good job if I do say so myself. Just helped my dad make a pair for the MTO shovel nose sport 40 he is finishing up. My Gypsy was the first scale he ever built.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could send you a scanned of a photo we have but I cna actually do you one better and send you the decal that I made for it. I think it's a pretty good job if I do say so myself. Just helped my dad make a pair for the MTO shovel nose sport 40 he is finishing up. My Gypsy was the first scale he ever built.

PM sent

Roger,

I would love to see some pictures of your father's boat. I am also building a Gypsy scale although I am not very far along. Thank you.

Cheers,

Kev

Gee whizz. How many Gypsies are out there and how many more are being built? Maybe we can start a My Gypsy owners group.

I'm with Kevin. Let's see some pics.

Dennis

For the record...

Jerry is my graphics guy...so he is not building one...

I sent him my ram pictures that I've acquired from members on this forum, including not only Dennis (thank you very much) but others as well.

I believe it is known on this forum that I own one...so there is NOT "another" one...

Just wanted to set the record straight. :)

LOL

Garrett

Back