Muck Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Ed

Looking for fellow boaters who run a Muck sport 40. Can you post or send me some pics of what turn fin size and shape you are using ?? I have one I'm currently racing but, I just want to get and idea to see what works on these boats and what dosen't Thanks to all for any info.

Ed

I saw no one answered this. I am assuming this is the new style hull. We had a guy here in our club that doesnt run a whole lot build this boat. I know that his boat had a Tyndall sport 40 fin just like the one we use for our PTsp40. I drove this boat with that fin while helping him set it up and it handled well. He then got a Harley and I havent seen much of the boat since. Hope this helps Ken

Ken I appreciate the info. I'm surpised not to many people race these boats, Yes I have the newer style hull, very sleek. In my district we have three including mine, one is the first style steve made then the 2nd version. They all run pretty competitve against the others PT, Ac model, Blazer. Just rying to find out how other use there turn fins

Thanks, ED

muck_40_2.jpg

Yep,

Thats the boat! His is fast also, The tyndall fin worked well on it. As a matter of fact, it worked so well, its the only boat he kept. His has an ops 45 drum with a 1455 two blade, Pitched just like the ones I use on Phil's boat. This boat is very competitive. I just figured there were not that many around because they were not available. It certainly cant be because of lack of performance. Ken

Back