muck hulls and cowls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave weagel

are Steve Muck 1/8 scale hulls and cowls still available ?

i'm specifically looking for his JONES round nose cockpit cowl and engine cover for his Newton no. 102 hull.

also would like to find a MUCK - JONES picklefork cowlings for the 1972 Notre Dame, Newton no. 108 hull.

thank you for any info.

dave weagel

My friend John Borden has taken over production of the Muck hulls. I will forward this to him, but his phone number is 817-784-6942. Try him during the evening. He will fix you up.

thank you to all that have posted replies and provided information about the Muck hulls and cowls.

i have been in contact with John Borden and he has exactly what i want.

i had the pleasure of dealing directly with Steve Muck a few years ago. i bought hulls and cowls and all were excellent quality.

Steve provided quick , reliable service, top quality products and lots of very helpful advice.

i don't know how Steve is doing today but hope he is well. he has been a great asset to our hobby and i think we're very lucky that John has Steve's molds and will continue to provide the products that we need.

thank you,

dave weagel

Back