MTO ROUND NOSE HULL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

Supporting Member
I HAVE AN MTO AND I NEED TO REPLACE THE COWLING ON IT. I WILL NEED TO MAKE A NEW TAIL FIN I WAS TOLD THIS HULL MAKES SEVERAL DIFFRENT BOATS BY CHANGING THE TAIL FIN. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH WHICH BOATS THIS WILL MAKE I WANT TO GET AHEAD START ON THIS BOAT BY HAVING THE CORRECT TAIL FIN ON IT WHEN I CHANGE THE BOAT FROM SPORT 60 TO 1/8 SCALE. RIGHT NOW THE FIN IS REAL SHORT AND FLAT ON TOP I LIKE THE FIN THATS ON IT NOW BUT IT WILL DEPEND ON WHAT BOAT IT MAKES.

Hi Guys,

Where do the MTO boats come from? Is there a site I can check them out at?

Thanks,

Paul.
I just sold a MTO, it was the Muvalong,last i heard Mark Williamson has the molds,he made me some cowls very nice work . If your into round nose hulls phil thomas makes a nice one. Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Paul.
I just sold a MTO, it was the Muvalong,last i heard Mark Williamson has the molds,he made me some cowls very nice work . If your into round nose hulls phil thomas makes a nice one. Mike
I LIKE THAT BOAT DOES IT HAVE MUCH HISTORY?

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Paul.
I LIKE THAT BOAT DOES IT HAVE MUCH HISTORY?
It raced in 1956 looks cool and easy to paint. The 72 Timex loks good to,go to http://jeffkesdesigns.com/newtonmarine/ and look at plan 103

Hi Guys,

Thanks, Paul.

Hey Paul,

M.T.O. (Made To Order) Model Boats P.O.C. [email protected] . I hear Mark Williamson now has the molds now and is making the Hulls.

Doug DeWitte (Previous owner of MTO) ran the hull as 1963 U-8 St Regis, Tony Rhoads as 1964 Miss Burien. - - very successfully in SOCAL. Go to www.namba19.com site and have a look at the Scale Registry for pics. I have also seen it as U-29 Shanty I. CHEERS !!! Bob

Back