Mr. Perfect graphics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this Mr. Perfect Graphics have a website or anything?

Thanks!

Chris
The last talk I had with Scott (Mr Perfect) was that he was not going to make any more decals sets to sell.

GREAT Decals!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike McKnight has been a great help. I'm doing the U-3 Master Tire and he didn't have that set. I couldn't even provide the artwork but he was able to get the set together and at a reasonable price. I'm awaiting the graphics at the moment but I'll be sure to use him in the future.

Thanks for the pub guys. Rich you stuff is almost done. I'm waiting for a manufacturer tech to come and service my printer. I did a big decal job on a tractor trailer rig and after that job I've been having some color balance issues. Most of the your boat graphics are done I just need to print your pic and mount it. In Rich's case I just modified an existing set I had to make his. I had the Cooper Tires logo in my stock and one of the other graphics was supplied by the actual artist and I recreated it.

BTW I own some of the graphics sets Scott did and they are excellent. I have upgraded some of them for printed vinyl purposes and I have added to some of them that were missing a piece or two in the set. I am somewhat aided by the fact that I own several libraries of corporate logos and some of the stuff that was not easy to find and is available now and I can scale them to any size with great quality. For instance there are 26 different versions of the Anheuser Busch Eagle and a lot of the Bud boats are different from boat to boat. So if your really super into detail I'll do what I can to help.

I just got a set of Mike's decals today . He dose great work. I can't wait to get my scale boat painted and done to show it off.

Thanks Don, I can't wait to see your boat as it will be a one of a kind. I don't know anyone that has a boat from the 2005 season yet.

By the way just to toss this out there....the stuff I do can also be used for the FE scale boats as well. I've been approached by a couple of guys building boats in smaller sizes which I assume are electrics. I don't know much about the electrics sizes but I can scale stuff up and down with ease. I'll work with whatever sizes you give me.

Back