• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

motors and pipes for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck st romain

here are a few motors and pipes i have for sale. condition is described. all prices include USPS priority shipping to US mainland. if insurance is required include an additional $2. sold to the first person to send paypal to [email protected]

1) new in box - dynimite .32 pullstart. $100

2) used - dynimite .15 pullstart. low run time, good compression and bearings $35

3) used - Novarossi M .12 rear exhaust, slide carb. this was run about 5-7 times on 30% in a tc-3. idles smooth, bearings and compression good. just broken in. $100

4) used - OPS .21 with exhaust manifold, flywheel and coupler. great condition, good compresion and bearings. this is a strong motor with plenty of life left in it. $100

5) new in package - associated factory team pipe with 180 degree manifold (not pictured) for .12-.18 $25

6) new in package - macs header #2340 fits most .21-.32 $25

7) new in package - macs pipe #1120 fits .21 - .32 $35 SOLD TO MIKE

Last edited by a moderator:
here are a few motors and pipes i have for sale. condition is described. all prices include USPS priority shipping to US mainland. if insurance is required include an additional $2. sold to the first person to send paypal to [email protected]

1) new in box - dynimite .32 pullstart. $125

2) used - dynimite .15 pullstart. low run time, good compression and bearings $45

3) used - Novarossi M .12 rear exhaust, slide carb. this was run about 5-7 times on 30% in a tc-3. idles smooth, bearings and compression good. just broken in. $125

4) used - OPS .21 with exhaust manifold, flywheel and coupler. great condition, good compresion and bearings. this is a strong motor with plenty of life left in it. $125

5) new in package - associated factory team pipe with 180 degree manifold (not pictured) for .12-.18 $35

7) new in package - macs pipe #1120 fits .21 - .32 $35
Chuck,

I'll take #7 mac pipe

sending paypal

Thanks, Mike

1) new in box - dynimite .32 pullstart. $125

2) used - dynimite .15 pullstart. low run time, good compression and bearings $45

3) used - Novarossi M .12 rear exhaust, slide carb. this was run about 5-7 times on 30% in a tc-3. idles smooth, bearings and compression good. just broken in. $125

4) used - OPS .21 with exhaust manifold, flywheel and coupler. great condition, good compresion and bearings. this is a strong motor with plenty of life left in it. $125

5) new in package - associated factory team pipe with 180 degree manifold (not pictured) for .12-.18 $35

7) new in package - macs pipe #1120 fits .21 - .32 $35
Chuck,

I'll take #7 mac pipe

sending paypal

Thanks, Mike
#7 sold to mike. pp recieved

1) new in box - dynimite .32 pullstart. $100

2) used - dynimite .15 pullstart. low run time, good compression and bearings $35

3) used - Novarossi M .12 rear exhaust, slide carb. this was run about 5-7 times on 30% in a tc-3. idles smooth, bearings and compression good. just broken in. $100

4) used - OPS .21 with exhaust manifold, flywheel and coupler. great condition, good compresion and bearings. this is a strong motor with plenty of life left in it. $100

5) new in package - associated factory team pipe with 180 degree manifold (not pictured) for .12-.18 $25

7) new in package - macs pipe #1120 fits .21 - .32 $35 SOLD TO MIKE

Back