MMMMMMMMMMMM fresh PAINT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

I got a email from my bud Wes Ellet telling me he was sniffing the paint on my T-4 pics soon as i get em

I got a email from my bud Wes Ellet telling me he was sniffing the paint on my T-4 pics soon as i get em
You may not be calling me buddy after you get the bill for this one....what a basket case. By the way, I put a special water deflector in front of the carburator to deflect all that spray from my rooster tail this summer. :lol:

ps. All I have left is the driver compartment and I'll have it done sometime this weekend. Really cool looking boat!! If I do say so myself.

Hey mikey,

Another scale <_< I guess this means that goodlooking roundnose will be for sale now, HUH T-4 Im looking foward to the pics. By any chance does the other half know of this new boat? LOL

Evil :ph34r:

Hey mikey,
Another scale <_< I guess this means that goodlooking roundnose will be for sale now, HUH T-4 Im looking foward to the pics. By any chance does the other half know of this new boat? LOL

I have a couple pics but they are monster size and im too stupid to figure ut resizing them

Hey mikey,

I have a couple pics but they are monster size and im too stupid to figure ut resizing them
I'd post them Mikey but this thing says I can only post 1.93k of file size. Thats about a postage stamp.

Say mikey is this the hull I sold you? or did I even sell you a hull :blink: now I've gone and confused myself again Did I sell you a Steve muck hull?

Say mikey is this the hull I sold you? or did I even sell you a hull :blink: now I've gone and confused myself again Did I sell you a Steve muck hull?
I did get a Muck hull from you but it went to Canada. This is a Baker hull with a modified Phil Thomas cowl. If any one can resize the pics i will shoot them an email but i cant seem to do it myself

Back