ML Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Muro

Supporting Member
Well I have to give Mike a big Kudos on his boats and customer service. You wont get better. I am running one of his scale kits 8255 FE. I had some questions which Mike helped me thru and at the end of this weekend I have a big smile on my face. The boat handels what ever you throw at it. I kept my foot in it and drove the heck at of it it flew flat and did nothing stupid. Mike congrats you did a great job keep up the good work. I am starting to plan on what I want next just some much to choose from and one as good as the other you are not making this easy pal. Thanks Again Jerry.

Haha, thats awesome Jerry. Glad to see you got the build finished and have it dialed in now. Glad the advise worked out for you! Again, thanks for the kind words and being a great customer to deal with! Please do let me know if you need another kit and I will get you hooked up. Mike

Jerry, I couldn't agree more. And I haven't even gotten. ML wet yet, soon! Can't wait.

Back