MISS US U2---My first scale-Pictures added

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Lamb

I just want to say,this has been a long project in the making.I now understand why scale boaters are very protective of their boats.The time invested is unbelievable.I have to give credit to Bob Johnson for helping me in the build,there are a few modifications to the hull.I am proud of the way it turned out.I will be testing the boat soon and cannot wait to race her.This is a Muck hull built by John Borden.Sorry for the delay in pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gold%20cup%20race%20091.jpg

I just want to say,this has been a long project in the making.I now understand why scale boaters are very protective of their boats.The time invested is unbelievable.I have to give credit to Bob Johnson for helping me in the build,there are a few modifications to the hull.I am proud of the way it turned out.I will be testing the boat soon and cannot wait to race her.
Please post some pictures.....Mine is an old muck hull.....

Last edited by a moderator:
It is great to be so proud of something you built! Lets see some pictures!

I just want to say,this has been a long project in the making.I now understand why scale boaters are very protective of their boats.The time invested is unbelievable.I have to give credit to Bob Johnson for helping me in the build,there are a few modifications to the hull.I am proud of the way it turned out.I will be testing the boat soon and cannot wait to race her.This is a Muck hull built by John Borden.Sorry for the delay in pictures.
Looks very nice there, Rick.... They are good race boats as there are no wings and stuff to get in the way and maintain....corner well too....

Back