MISS TOSTI ASTI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANYBODY HAVE ANY INPUT ON THE MISS TOSTI ASTI 1/8 SCALE I'M LOOKING AT A BARE HULL FOR SALE.
Might it be the same one on Ebay that I bid on? That hull is older & somewhat dated compared to what's out there now. Not to mention it's not all that correct as laid up, I was going to slap a gas motor in it to use as a club race beater if I got it cheap enough. :blink:

THATS THE ONE HE HAD A RESEVE LAST WEEK OF $300.00 I TOLD HIM THE BOAT WAS WORTH $150.00 SO HE RELISTED IT AT THAT. WHATS NOT CORRECT ABOUT IT?
Well the cowl is way wrong, too tall at cockpit area but that made it good for hiding a gas motor. The turbine tube being partly molded into the cowl looks rather cheesy plus the rear half leading up to the tube is too long & too big. The scoop is not right either. And that's just for starters.......... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Update- I had the guy send me some detail shots. This is an OLD Aeromarine hull, an address visible in one of the pics is from when Aeromarine was still in New Jersey....... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back