MISS ELAM CANARD any Pics?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.R.Joye

I'm looking at doing a ELAM Canard theme on an old semi scale MRP Canard Hull. Does anyone have any color pics of the ELAM CANARD?

MRP_Canard_OB.jpg

A pic. B) B)
did that boat ever make it to the water? i wonder if thats the boat i helped start on here in vegas under the circus camp that gaines was designing and didnt get to finish due to bennets finacial wows.
Saw a pic of it in the pits after an accident, next to the Tide boat. Got wet, but whether it qualified or raced, don't know!!

A pic. B) B)
did that boat ever make it to the water? i wonder if thats the boat i helped start on here in vegas under the circus camp that gaines was designing and didnt get to finish due to bennets finacial wows.
Saw a pic of it in the pits after an accident, next to the Tide boat. Got wet, but whether it qualified or raced, don't know!!
The boat never raced. Was out for a test run on race day morning and took off about 60 feet straight in the air and came down hard. The front snapped off the boat and the driver was left exposed with his legs hanging down where the front of the boat snapped off. I'll have to see if I can find some pictures.

It went up like a rocket with the nose pointed straight up, when it landed it slapped down on the back end first and then as the front came down it just snapped off.

A pic. B) B)
The boat never raced. Was out for a test run on race day morning and took off about 60 feet straight in the air and came down hard. The front snapped off the boat and the driver was left exposed with his legs hanging down where the front of the boat snapped off. I'll have to see if I can find some pictures.

It went up like a rocket with the nose pointed straight up, when it landed it slapped down on the back end first and then as the front came down it just snapped off.
HARRY WAS THAT THE PARTIALLY COMPLETED BOAT THAT GAINES WAS BUILDING FOR THE CIRCUS CAMP?

A pic. B) B)

HARRY WAS THAT THE PARTIALLY COMPLETED BOAT THAT GAINES WAS BUILDING FOR THE CIRCUS CAMP?
The boat you are talking about(circus)was never finished.It was brought to the Circus shop in Kent Washington where Dale Vanweiringen and crew were working on it .When circus pulled the plug on racing it was all sold to Steve Woomer where it was put on the shelf and never finished,it was about 1/2 done at the time.

Back