Miss Circus Miss circus

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griz2575

Has anybody built a circus circus before? I would Like to build a scale boat if not the circus is their any that you can recommend? Thanks John

Has anybody built a circus circus before? I would Like to build a scale boat if not the circus is their any that you can recommend? Thanks John
John, dont know if we met, but i live in Decatur come over and see my scale boats. The Dumas Circus or Miller American are kit boats. I have some epoxyglass kits.

RC Marine Designs

Phil Thomas
We have not met. Thanks for the invite I am looking forward to seeing your boats.

I have not built the CC but My buddy Greg has.. Its an OK boat but not great.. With lots of power its a hand full to drive.

I think that if you spent some test and tune time you would be fine with the boat.

O yea.. one word EPOXY.. do not build this boat using CA..

Also.. to save some time.. I have a built (not painted) Dumas Atlas.. if you want it its 125 bucks and a 15 minuet drive to get it.

Grim

Assuming your talking about building a Dumas kit, building a boat is very rewarding, and great to get a start as to how one goes together, I have built both the Miller and the CC, and knowing what I know now, I would have built them way different using upgraded plywood instead of the wood that come's with the kit, and many other thing's, anyway's, Phil is one of the most knowlegable people you colud ever meet, go see him if you can, if I could I would!!!

Back